Saturday, February 25, 2012

Goodies for the Seamstress

I love handsewing but always seem to lose my best needles. I finally figured something out, I can make a little Needlebook with the 8 inch sample prints I ordered from Spoonflower. This way all those test squares get used and I can make something lovely and useful with them. Here is a photo of how they look.




I found some lovely larger buttons for the closures, the wool pages are made from wonderful wool I bought from a great shop on Etsy, QuiltingAcres. She has great eye candy wool and I buy it whenever I have extra money. What have you made with your Spoonflower test samples?

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I have lurked at Spoonflower but never bought anything. samples...hmmmm...that sounds interesting. I don't sew much these days, but would like to. I got a new sewing machine a year ago.

    ReplyDelete